Gilsonite black liquid is a mineral that due to its high application in manufacturing in various industries such as printing or road construction and bitumen production is produced extensively and is produced with superior quality, especially in the city of Ilam. Therefore, the wholesale sales of black liquid gilsonite in this city is more and better. The higher the quality of gilsonite sealer and the better the price, the more prosperous gilsonite’s wholesale market will be and the more profitable it will be to buy and sell.
What Is Black Liquid Gilsonite Used For?
Black liquid gilsonite is a mineral used in many industries. In this regard, for more familiarity with the applications of black liquid gilsonite, follow us in the continuation of this text.
- Gilsonite is probably the most widely used black liquid in the production of bitumen or asphalt and isogum because it is hydrophobic and also has good resistance to acids and other chemicals. Liquid gilsonite contains polymeric hydrocarbon materials and therefore can be used as an efficiency enhancer in the manufacture of materials and this material is used to insulate oil and gas pipes.
- The main and important application of liquid Gilsonite is in road construction industry, which is used to smooth and eliminate low and high roads, and is also a suitable moisture and electrical insulation for commercial and residential buildings.
- Another application of black liquid gilsonite is due to its special physical or chemical properties in the printing industry, which is used to prepare dyes or inks, and is a agent for dispersing carbon.
- Black liquid gilsonite is also used in steel production and in casting in general, and causes the separation or elimination of impurities and makes the casting or molding work complete and perfect.
- Black liquid gilsonite is commonly used to insulate roofs and bathroom floors and is commonly used to stabilize bitumen with sacks To prevent the penetration of water and moisture.
What Is the Advantages of Liquid Gilsonite?
Liquid gilsonite, which is prepared by different methods and increasing or HPHT fluid loss, has the following advantages:
- One of the advantages of liquid gilsonite is the reduction of environmental pollution caused by the evaporation of oil in soluble bitumen or when it is heated.
- More reasonable price compared to soluble bitumen due to the use of water instead of oil and no need to heat during unloading, loading and distribution is an important advantage of liquid gilsonite.
- Possibility of producing various types of liquid gilsonite with different percentages of bitumen for storage purposes such as cold ready mix and cold sealant.
- Increasing the application speed due to the evaporation rate of water in liquid gilsonite compared to petroleum solvent is also one of the advantages of this product.
- The possibility of increasing the quality of liquid gilsonite, such as adhesion and viscosity in it, according to the production process, which allows to improve the specifications of gilsonite, and this is another advantage of using liquid gilsonite.
Black Liquid Gilsonite Wholesale Role in Reconstruction
If black liquid gilsonite is produced with high quality raw materials, standard methods and advanced equipment, its quality will certainly be higher and its role in reconstruction will be much better. Therefore, to achieve the desired role of liquid Gilsonite in recovery, it is better to buy it directly from manufacturers.
In this regard, in order for black Gilsonite to be of better quality and purer, it is better to refer to its origin, ie the cities of Kermanshah or Kurdistan. Buy Gilsonite and Gilsonite powder from reputable manufacturers and factories that are exploiting this mineral to be comfortable with its good quality and reasonable price.
Also, referring to internet sites such as the present site can help you get a good quality Gilsonite to play a better role in the reconstruction, and by removing the brokers, you will pay a lower rate and your profit will be doubled.